Forskning, klima, energi, økonomi, politikk

Forum

Her kan du kommentere min blogg og/eller laste opp egne innlegg.

Dato: 05.10.2019

Av: HOW MY WIFE GOT CURE OF CANCER

Emne: wlison

HELLO EVERYONE.
my name is harry wilson from USA califonia am here to use this media to say a very big thank you to dr oduckayamud.
As a sign of gratitude for how he saved my wife from CANCER, i decided to use this opportunity to reach out to those still suffering from CANCER.
My wife suffered cancer in the year 2016 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by MRS MARYJAME who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted DR ODUCKAYAMUD and he assured me that my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact DR ODUCKAYAMUD for more info oduckayamud49@gmail.com OR oduckayamud49@yahoo.com you can contact him (+2347059232579)on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

Av: HOW I GOT BACK MY EX

Emne: rose

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR ODUCK AYAMUD you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again DR ODUCK AYAMUD at: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.... YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Av: LOVE SPELL

Emne: ODUCK

Three weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when i Travel to UK to spend my holiday with my friend,i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when i came back from UK i saw him with a lady kissing, i was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. I called my friend told her what happened and she introduce me to a spell cater who helped her long time ago. Which i contact him and i never believed that the spell will work so easily because i have contacted many spell casters to get him back all they do is to take my money with no result. I am happy to tell you all that my boyfriend is back and committed to me alone and he do whatever i ask him to do with love and care. All thanks to DR ODUCK AYAMUD the great magician who helped me to restore my boy friend to me: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM. Email this powerful and authentic spell caster via email now : oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM..YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Av: Joe Williams

Emne: joewilliams1145@gmail.com

Hello everyone , good day, my name is Joe Williams, i just want to give a review on how Dr Dada   { Achieverssorcerer@gmail.com }   cured my Herpes  Simplex within two weeks , i am a carrier man and this virus was at the point of disturbing my dreams , i went to different hospitals and i could not get the treatment , until i read about Dr Dada online , i contacted him   { Achieverssorcerer@gmail.com }   and he encouraged me and gave me herbal medicine , he also instructed me on how to use it , long story short , i am Herpes free, i do not have it any more. Dr Dada cured me  \{ Achieverssorcerer@gmail.com }    that is his contact if you need his help. 

Av: Nazley Van

Emne: HOW MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WAS RESTORED

i am very thankful to Dr. Bolingo for the great work he has done for me & my family. I was married 19 years until a woman came along and destroyed my marriage & my family. The last few years was sad for me without my husband. I'm very thankful & grateful to Dr. Bolingo. since he did the work for me, my husband came back to me & our children, asking us to forgive him. Before Dr. Bolingo's work my husband hated me. Before my husband came back I was very down, frustrated & lonely. The other woman was always in the way. Dr. Bolingo revealed to me that this woman was keeping my husband away and she was even causing me to be sick. I found Dr. Bolingo by recommendation of a friend. at first i wasn't sure because I doubted the spell casting. That lady spell on my husband was to keep him for herself only. 2 days after Dr. Bolingo cast his spell my husband was with me. My husband tells me & shows me everyday how much he loves me and all thanks to Dr. Bolingo. We even have great money success. My life I thought was over is now happy life with my husband and our children. Please if you having big problems like I had or even divorce, contact Dr. Bolingo immediately. He will change your life forever & the best part is that his work don't harm anyone. Contact him immediately through his email: bolingospelltemple@gmail.com or his cell phone number +2348071169835 contact him now and your problems will be solved forever. Thank you for your great work Dr Bolingo

Dato: 04.10.2019

Av: ann earnis

Emne: annearnis@gmail.com

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who help me.... I'm Ann Earnis from north Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470

Dato: 01.10.2019

Av: Cathy

Emne: POWERFUL SPELL CASTER 2019

My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at
ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com 
https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Blog: https://ancientspiritspell.blogspot.com

Website https://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me
WhatsApp +2347059715465     

Dato: 01.10.2019

Av: gladness

Emne: herpes cure find by doctor emmanuel

Hello I'm Gladness buff by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my Herpes virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the Herpes Virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested Herpes Virus negative, if you are Herpes Virus positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him +2348140073965
 he have cure to HIV/AIDS,diabetes,cancer,copd,hepatitis,hpv etc//..

Dato: 30.09.2019

Av: Hanna Rosin

Emne: HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu

I want to thank Dr Osasu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring
my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my
husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating
another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him
back, but all my effort was useless until till the day my friend came to my
house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my
husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she
was in the same problem I then contact Dr Osasu and told him every think
and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to
me after he has cast a spell on him,i thought it was a joke, after he had
finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the
spell, to my greatest surprise within that 3 days, my husband really came
back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him
with his email address [drosasu25@gmail.com] Website https://Drosasu.com.ng
add him up on his whatsapp +2347064365391 He is willing to help any body
that need his help.

Dato: 29.09.2019

Av: Mrs Helen

Emne: Help

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Fasoya who help me, I'm Helen Alex from North Carolina USA And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems In just 2 days, my husband was back to me, I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir, Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass You can kindly contact him on: his email address is Fayosasolusionhome@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348151918774

Søkested

Kontakt

Kristoffer Rypdals blog