Forskning, klima, energi, økonomi, politikk

Forum

Her kan du kommentere min blogg og/eller laste opp egne innlegg.

Dato: 28.09.2019

Av: Rebecca Eller

Emne: rebeccaeller@gmail.com

Hi it's Rebecca! 9 months ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, However that same month i found a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment permanently. thanks to Dr. Oseiboh for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact information for any incurable virus via; droseiboh12@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2347017565415.

Av: JUAN

Emne: help the world dr akpan

Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural supplements and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness. 
My Herpes virus was totally reverse with natural herbs this year. Earlier this year my sister who lives in New Delhi India Purchased HSV herbal remedy from Dr Akpan and he told her that his HSV herbal remedy only takes five weeks to reverse HSV completely, which she didn’t’ believe, but she had no choice than to purchase, because she knew COLD SORES was killing me slowly. When I received the herbal remedy, I only used it for five weeks, it was so shocking to see the outcome, all my cold sore disappeared and my HERPES VIRUS was fully reversed.
I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony, There is no harm in trying natural herbs supplements. Contact Dr Akpan for his herbal remedy today... Email; akpanherbalhelp@gmail.com , Call/Whatsapp +2348143502763 

Dato: 15.10.2019

Av: clara

Emne: clararose2128@gmail.com

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093) you can visit his website https://drodukuherbalhealingcentre.weebly.com
 https://dr-oduku-herbal-healing-centre.business.site i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you can also reach me clararose2128@gmail.com

Av: Jenna

Emne: POWERFUL SPELL CASTER 2019

Hello my name is Jenna i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Priest Ade you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com 
https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Blog: https://ancientspirit1.blogspot.com
Website https://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

WhatsApp +2347059715465  .

Dato: 26.09.2019

Av: joy

Emne: ex back

Hello my name is joy i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr obas, my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again DR obas you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact drobasspiritualtemple@gmail.com, he is a father to all.or his whatsapp+2347054547814

Dato: 24.09.2019

Av: Elizabeth Matheus

Emne: matheuselizabeth973@gmail.com

HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

Dato: 23.09.2019

Av: Lucy

Emne: tre55@gmail.com

Hej killar, hur jag fick min exman tillbaka snabbt, Dr.Padman älskar stavning gjutning verkligen fungerade! Min man lämnade mig för en annan kvinna för tre månader sedan och sedan dess har mitt liv fyllts av smärta och hjärtsvikt eftersom han var min första kärlek som jag har tillbringat hela mitt liv med. En vän till mig berättade för mig att han såg några vittnesmål om en stavslipare som heter Dr.Padman att han kan få tillbaka älskare inom några dagar, jag skrattar och sa att jag inte är intresserad men på grund av den kärlek som min vän hade för mig, hon konsulterade den stora prästen för min räkning och till min största överraskning efter 11 timmar senare ringde min man mig för första gången efter tre månader att han saknar mig och att han är så ledsen för allt han fick mig att gå igenom. Han kom tillbaka till mig och nu är vi glada tillsammans. Jag kan fortfarande inte tro det, för det är väldigt otroligt. Tack Dr.Padman för att du fick tillbaka min älskare och även till min vackra vän som gick med på min vägnar, för alla som kan behöva hjälp av den här fantastiska Dr här är e-postadressen: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com,
du kan också ringa honom eller lägga till honom på Whats-app: 2348053823815,.

Dato: 10.10.2019

Av: clara

Emne: clararose2128@gmail.com

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2348124765093) you can visit his website https://drodukuherbalhealingcentre.weebly.com
 https://dr-oduku-herbal-healing-centre.business.site i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. you can also reach me clararose2128@gmail.com

Av: Lucy

Emne: tre55@gmail.com

Hej killar, hur jag fick min exman tillbaka snabbt, Dr.Padman älskar stavning gjutning verkligen fungerade! Min man lämnade mig för en annan kvinna för tre månader sedan och sedan dess har mitt liv fyllts av smärta och hjärtsvikt eftersom han var min första kärlek som jag har tillbringat hela mitt liv med. En vän till mig berättade för mig att han såg några vittnesmål om en stavslipare som heter Dr.Padman att han kan få tillbaka älskare inom några dagar, jag skrattar och sa att jag inte är intresserad men på grund av den kärlek som min vän hade för mig, hon konsulterade den stora prästen för min räkning och till min största överraskning efter 11 timmar senare ringde min man mig för första gången efter tre månader att han saknar mig och att han är så ledsen för allt han fick mig att gå igenom. Han kom tillbaka till mig och nu är vi glada tillsammans. Jag kan fortfarande inte tro det, för det är väldigt otroligt. Tack Dr.Padman för att du fick tillbaka min älskare och även till min vackra vän som gick med på min vägnar, för alla som kan behöva hjälp av den här fantastiska Dr här är e-postadressen: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com,
du kan också ringa honom eller lägga till honom på Whats-app: 2348053823815,

Av: lora milan

Emne: testimony

After being in relationship with him for seven years, he broke up with me. I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain. I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him and I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster DR ISIKOLO that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it. I mailed the spell caster and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me and I was so surprised so I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or his WhatsApp/Viber him on: +2348133261196

Søkested

Kontakt

Kristoffer Rypdals blog