Forskning, klima, energi, økonomi, politikk

Forum

Her kan du kommentere min blogg og/eller laste opp egne innlegg.

Dato: 28.06.2019

Av: Natasha Wanderly form USA

Emne: REAL LOVE SPELL THAT WORK FAST TO GET EX BACK AND STOP A DIVORCE OR BREAK-UP contact Dr.Unity for help +2348055361568 his result is 100% guarantee.

heal from broken heart" I'm so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman"contact Unityspelltemple@gmail.com to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce" After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.

Dato: 27.06.2019

Av: grace

Emne: gracealex901@gmail.com

i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr.Akhanene my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr Akhanene have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him:
DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com
whasAPP him +2348168714427

Av: HOW MY WIFE GOT CURE OF CANCER

Emne: WILSON

HELLO EVERYONE.
my name is harry wilson from USA califonia am here to use this media to say a very big thank you to dr oduckayamud.
As a sign of gratitude for how he saved my wife from CANCER, i decided to use this opportunity to reach out to those still suffering from CANCER.
My wife suffered cancer in the year 2016 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by MRS MARYJAME who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted DR ODUCKAYAMUD and he assured me that my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact DR ODUCKAYAMUD for more info oduckayamud49@gmail.com OR oduckayamud49@yahoo.com you can contact him (+2347059232579)on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

Av: CURE TO HERPES

Emne: ODUCK

HOW I GET MY HERPES CURED WITHIN 8 DAYS

I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is FLORA RUFER am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with penny and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from island that she get rid of her herpes with the help of doctorODUCK AYAMUD and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 5 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that I should fill his herbal form wish I did and he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more and when some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and I also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same herpes and if you have herpes, kindly contact DR ODUCK AYAMUD via this email:oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS........ THIS MAN'S MEDICATION IS 100% EFFECTIVE AND ACTIVE .... CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS... so you can be happy again....YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

Av: lisa

Emne: good work

This is the website I read about dr love and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of May this year and I have come back here to post about him. dr love will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. My name is lisa from USA. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me after 3 years of no contact. I read about dr love from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met on Friday and he proposed to me,... It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact dr love to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at drlovetemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2347064927420

Av: lisa

This is the website I read about dr love and contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of May this year and I have come back here to post about him. dr love will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. My name is lisa from USA. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me after 3 years of no contact. I read about dr love from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met on Friday and he proposed to me,... It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact dr love to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at drlovetemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2347064927420

Av: Valerie Lancaster

Emne: REAL LOVE SPELL TO GET BACK EX LOVER URGENTLY

My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Great can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Great . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

WhatsApp +2348118829899

website https://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

Av: Yanira Evie

Emne: yaniraevie@gmail.com

Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel to other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr DADA can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr DADA. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr DADA real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: (drdadaspellhome@hotmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348158568638

Av: joy

I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR LOVE on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldnt.I contacted DR LOVE and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,DR LOVE released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to DR LOVE for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop DR LOVE mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail:drlovetemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2347064927420

Av: Michele Resrick

Emne: LOVE SPELLS THAT WORKS

I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Todd a spellcaster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
You can as well contact Dr. Todd, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact manifestspellcast@gmail.com Website https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com Whats App: +27613087679

Søkested

Kontakt

Kristoffer Rypdals blog