Forskning, klima, energi, økonomi, politikk

Forum

Her kan du kommentere min blogg og/eller laste opp egne innlegg.

Dato: 13.09.2019

Av: joy

Emne: omodenail@gmail.com

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR  omohan My name is joy, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. omohan, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: dromohanspell@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +2348164816038
Dr. omohan also cures:
1. HIV / AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Hepatitis B

Dato: 12.09.2019

Av: Vanessa Dimitri

Emne: LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK EX LOVER URGENTLY

I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. “We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has began to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter. I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr Great! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished. Thank you Dr Great for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”. Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Great. If you have any problem contact Dr Great now and i guarantee you that he will help you contact him through

infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

WhatsApp +2348118829899

website https://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

Dato: 10.09.2019

Av: Ariana Dalen

Emne: thank you Dr Isikolo

My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Here’s his contact: Email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp him on +2348133261196

Dato: 09.09.2019

Av: monika simun

Emne: testimony

I HAVE MY EX BACK
Many people have wrote articles of how they were helped by a spell caster but I am very grateful to this great spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Monika Simun. When i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him and i have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor i encountered known as DR ISIKOLO helped me with my wishes and i am happy to say that i am back with my ex husband and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex, contact this great spell caster at his Whatsapp +2348133261196 or email isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com and share an awesome testimony too just like me

Dato: 08.09.2019

Av: mbolo

Emne: +27660432483

@HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET FAMOUS AND RICHES +27660432483 in UGANDA, SOUTH AFRICA SASOLBURG SEBOKENG MAYTON ATI vanderbijlpark- albert on ,AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULGARIA,BURKINA FASO, BURMA, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA, CAMEROON, CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CENTRAL ERITREA, ESTONIA, ETHIOPIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GABON, GAMBIA,THE GEORGIA, GERMANY, GHANA, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, GUYANA,HAITI, HOLY SEE, HONDURAS, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, IRELAND,ISRAEL, ITALY, JAMAICA, JAPAN, JORDAN, KAZAKHSTAN, KENYA, KIRIBATI, KOREA, NORTH, SOUTH,KOSOVO, KUWAIT, KYRGYZSTAN, LAOS, LATVIA, LEBANON, LESOTHO, LIBERIA, LIBYA, LIECHTENSTEIN,LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MACAU, MACEDONIA, MADAGASCAR, MALAWI, MALAYSIA, MALDIVES, MALI,MALTA, MARSHALL ISLANDS, MAURITANIA, MAURITIUS, MEXICO, MICRONESIA, MOLDOVA, MONACO,MONGOLIA, MONTENEGRO, MOROCCO, MOZAMBIQUE, NAMIBIA, NAURU, NEPAL, NETHERLANDS,NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW ZEALAND, NICARAGUA, NIGER, NIGERIA, NORTH KOREA, NORWAY, OMAN,PAKISTAN, PALAU, PALESTINIAN, TERRITORIES, PANAMA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PARAGUAY, PERU,PHILIPPINES, , PORTUGAL, QATAR, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, RWANDA, SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS, SAINT LUCIA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, SAMOA, SAN MARINO, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, SAUDI ARABIA, SENEGAL, SERBIA, SEYCHELLES, SIERRA LEONE, SINGAPORE, SINT MAARTEN, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA,SOLOMON ISLANDS, SOMALIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SOUTH SUDAN, SPAIN, SRI LANKA, SUDAN,SURINAME, SWAZILAND, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, SYRIA, TAIWAN, TAJIKISTAN, TANZANIA, THAILAND,TIMOR-LESTE, TOGO, TONGA, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, TUNISIA, TURKEY, TURKMENISTAN, TUVALU, UGANDA,UKRAINE, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED KINGDOM, URUGUAY, UZBEKISTAN, VANUATU, VENEZUELA,VIETNAM, YEMEN, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE. Hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing priest abuba has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remebered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord baphomet and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i have i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated i was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount of money which is $15million dollars and was deposited into my bank account at first i thought it was to the illuminati here is your chance to join because freemason is not just free but what you gain from it that makes if free so don’t waste your time because if you believe on those crooks that took my money then you will remain poor and mind you to join you will need to pay just only $150000 to join and another $1500 for the flights and all other inquires needed, which is making it $300000 in total…. so contact them now and you will all be free like a bird and also you will be rich and famous ana total joke until when the banks came to visit me in my home and they were congratulating me that my account is filled up with a large of money so if you need help and you want to be initiated also ind they will also restore your heart desire… contact them now at… brotherhoodtemple12 or you call there agent at whatspp +27660432483 Email: makovicsimo@gmail.com FacebookTwitterGoogle+Shareall

Dato: 08.09.2019

Av: patrice davis

Emne: 2404781916

Just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Idedia the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2)
I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy.One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes  cure  and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Idedia and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus.So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Idedia  so i contacted Dr Idedia via email  dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am  now cured from herpes am very happy now.and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Idedia kindly contact him dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296.
visit his websites  https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home9.webnode.com/ Or https://sites.google.com/view/dridediatraditionalhealinghome/ Or https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home.business.site/  

Dato: 04.09.2019

Av: Olivia Jayden

Emne: HOW I GET A GOOD LOVE SPELL

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

Av: Carolina peter

Emne: carolinapeter@gmail.com

Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

Av: Carolina peter

Emne: HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF DR LOVE SPELL

Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

Dato: 02.09.2019

Av: Elizabeth Flores

Emne: best online love spell caster

HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR PETER. CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

My name is Elizabeth Flores. All thanks to Dr Peter the best spell caster in the World, I am Writing this as a result of his performance in helping me get my lover back to me within 30 hours after i contacted him. Before i contacted Dr.Peter i read so many testimonies about him on the internet and today i am very happy that i am also writing a testimony about him and his super help that he rended to me in getting my Ex lover Back, If you are seeking for an everlasting solution in getting your lover just contact Dr.Peter via mail Magnificentspellcast@gmail.com or Magnificentspellcast@yahoo.com or Call/Whatsapp +1(321)754-0649 and you can also read more about him via his Website https://magnificentspellcast.website2.me and blog https://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com and get your lover Back permanently 100%

Søkested

Kontakt

Kristoffer Rypdals blog